Roads that wind through forests of wooden giants, slip through narrow mountain passes, and stretch endlessly onto the horizon. Highways that cross ancient salt plains, snake through red rock landscapes of towering arches, and summit the peaks that divide continents. America is simply made for driving. With bookends in hip San Francisco and Denver, journey through California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado, and find the diverse wilderness that lies at the core of this great continent. Experience Yosemite’s glistening falls, Lake Tahoe's incredibly crisp air and water, and the daunting peaks of the Rockies – this is true American Beauty.
- Discover the huge diversity of the US’s landscapes with explorations of three national parks in just 10 days.
- Start with the lush beauty and waterfalls of Yosemite, cross the red earth and rock formations of Arches National Park, and end with the jaw-dropping vistas of Rocky Mountain National Park.
Bookending this adventure through the country’s wilderness are two of America’s most hip and progressive cities – San Francisco and Denver.
Surrounded by snow-capped mountains and pine trees, Lake Tahoe is idyllic.
- Shake off the driving dust with a late afternoon dip in the alpine blue waters or relax on a sunset cruise
Drive along the majestic Trail Ridge Road, the highest continuous paved road in the States, and stare in awe at the sweeping views of Rocky Mountain National Park in all directions.
- Hike though outstanding landscapes and see elk, pikas, marmots, ptarmigans and bighorn sheep
Camping (with facilities) (8 nts),Hotel (1 nt)
Age: min 15
Group Size: 1 - 13
Yosemite National Park
Arches National Park
Rocky Mountain National Park
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 July 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Travel travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.