Cambodia's Angkor Wat is one of the most prominent attractions in all of South East Asia. Long considered 'lost', the ruins of Angkor were never really lost to the Khmers, who have used the monuments as religious sites throughout their history. The site includes the ancient city area of Angkor Thom, with its many carved-stone faces standing as silent witnesses to former days of glory, and Ta Prohm, a temple complex slowly being reclaimed by the jungle. We start the trip in vibrant Phnom Penh, capital of Cambodia, and visit the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, a sombre reminder of the reign of Pol Pot. The revitalised city is also home to Wat Phnom, as well as the Silver Pagoda, located in the Royal Palace. Its waterfront, located near the confluence of the Tonle Sap and the mighty Mekong River, is a picture of tranquility and a great place to relax.
- This trip maximises your time in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, with an included flight between these two major cities.
- So there's no need to worry about a long day of travel
Your 3-night feature stay at Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Retreat will allow you to relax and rejuvinate whilst exploring stunning Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and surrounds
See the important sights of Phnom Penh on a full-day guided tour around the Cambodian capital.
- The Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) are sobering experiences you won't forget
Enjoy two days of fully guided temple tours in Siem Reap, with in-depth insights into the history of these extraordinary structures and plenty of time at Angkor Wat
By dining on delicious local cuisine at the Sala Bai Hotel School, you're supporting the cause of underprivileged hospitality students in training
Spend your nights in comfort under the roof of Peregrine standard hotels – centrally located and ideal for relaxing
Enjoy a visit to a working Buddhist Monastery and meet the resident Monks to learn more about this religion and it's importance to the Cambodian people.
Stroll through the countryside of a farming village and learn about the wonderful work of a non Government organisation (NGO) that is striving to improve the quality of life of Cambodian families.
Breakfasts Included: 5
Lunches Included: 1
Dinners Included: 2
Hotel (2 nights),Feature Stay in Siem Reap (3 nights)
Group Size: 1 - 12
Buddhist Monastery visit
Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
Phnom Penh - Choeung Ek (Killing Fields)
Phnom Penh - Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda
Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Prison Museum (S21)
Siem Reap - Angkor Banteay Srei temple
Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour
Siem Reap - Countryside village walking tour
Siem Reap - Lunch at Sala Bai
Siem Reap - Three Day Angkor Pass
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 December 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Travel travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.