Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $965*
Brisbane from $905*
Cairns from $1009*
Canberra from $1079*
Darwin from $1279*
Hobart from $1065*
Melbourne from $899*
Perth from $1269*
Sydney from $829*
ibis Budget Auckland Central
Enjoying a sensational location just off Queen Street in the heart of Auckland city, ibis Budget Auckland Central is just a short walk from major Auckland attractions including the SkyCity Entertainment and Casino complex and Viaduct Harbour. With its 143 rooms featuring small balconies and kitchenette facilities, Ibis Budget Auckland Central offers easy access to transport including local trains and buses.
Rangitoto Volcanic Explorer
Hop aboard this 4WD tour and learn about Rangitoto's fiery past. Journey through the largest Pohutukawa forest in the world, a treasured fern glen and rugged lava terrain as you make your way to the base of the summit of Rangitoto. From there it's a 900 metre walk along a scenic boardwalk to the top. Here you'll be rewarded with 360-degree views of Auckland City and the islands of the Hauraki Gulf. Your guide will accompany you back to the road train to continue the commentated tour, taking in the western side of the island and back to your return sailing.
Auckland City Sights Tour
Discover first-hand why Auckland is regarded as one of the best places in the world to live, with a half-day tour of its scenic highlights. Travel through the city centre, along Karangahape Road with its chequered past and eclectic vibe, past fashionable Ponsonby and over the Auckland Harbour Bridge, enjoying views of the Hauraki Gulf and city skyline. Visit the Viaduct Harbour and Auckland's famous Queen Street before continuing to the Auckland Domain. The Domain is the city's oldest park and, at 75 hectares, one of its largest. Developed around an extinct volcano, it features tropical gardens, duck ponds and public art, and is also home to the Auckland War Memorial Museum. The tour continues to historic Parnell Village, where you can explore this boutique shopping area during an afternoon tea stop (own expense). Our tour will then take you along the scenic waterfront route of Tamaki Drive to Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park, above Mission Bay. Named after one of New Zealand's most revered Prime Ministers, the park, with its formal gardens and tranquil atmosphere, offers a panoramic outlook over the picturesque Eastern Bays, Auckland city and the Waitemata Harbour. Your Auckland city tour ends with a trip back along the waterfront, finishing in downtown Auckland.
- Return economy class airfare to Auckland including prepaid taxes.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 3-star ibis Budget Auckland Central in a Studio Room.
- Rangitoto Volcanic Explorer.
- Auckland City Sights Tour.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from Auckland Airport to Hotel.
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 August 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Travel travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.