Travel to a region equated with one of the most significant military battles of our time. Be guided through Anzac Cove to the battlefields, the Nek and Lone Pine and share the stories of heroism and camaraderie that unfolded among the tragedies of what has become a defining moment in Australian and New Zealand history. Many say that the struggles of Gallipoli marked the birth of a national consciousness among Australians and New Zealanders. Take time out to explore Troy before returning to Istanbul. This journey provides a great opportunity to pay respect to those who lost their lives and to reflect on what they fought for.
- A moving and educational experience regardless of your age or background.
Listen to stories of bravery and comradeship
A quintessential Antipodean pilgrimage, to reflect and pay your respects.
Discover the ancient city of Troy immortalised by Homer in the “Iliad” hear stories of Greek Gods and peel back the layers of this ancient city.
Breakfasts Included: 1
Lunches Included: 1
Hotel (1 night)
Age: min 5
Group Size: 1 - 12
Fully guided Gallipoli tour & visit to the Commonwealth graveyards
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 October 2016 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Travel travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.