Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1635*
Brisbane from $1529*
Cairns from $1645*
Canberra from $1709*
Darwin from $1979*
Hobart from $1675*
Melbourne from $1519*
Perth from $1969*
Sydney from $1509*
Hotel St Moritz
Idyllically situated in the heart of Queenstown and with wonderful views overlooking Lake Wakatipu to The Remarkables mountain range, Hotel St Moritz embodies the spirit of it's location. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz offers a choice of rooms and suites each handsomely appointed to cleverly blend timeless classics with modern essentials. Hotel St Moritz features Lombardi Restaurant, Bar and Library, a gymnasium, and hot tub garden.
This 3 hour adventure offers two great river experiences, one driving through the Arrow River and the other jet boating the Shotover River. The 4wd scenic tour offers a two hour, breathtaking mountain views, scenic lake vistas and gold panning. Experience true off-roading excitement and a chance to strike it rich with your gold pan. You then experience a one hour thrill packed, jet boat ride on the Shotover River. (Subject to road and weather conditions)
Safari of the Scenes - Glenorchy
Glenorchy - This scenic tour offers breathtaking mountain and forest views along the shores of Lake Wakatipu towards Glenorchy and on into Paradise. The tour includes the film locations of Isengard and Ithilien Camp, plus beech forests near those used for Lothlorien and Fangorn. Glenorchy, Dart River Valley, Paradise and Chinamans Bluff are visited during this tour. Short walks and photo opportunities included.
- Return economy class airfare to Queenstown including prepaid taxes.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 5-star Hotel St Moritz in a St Moritz Guest Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- Essential Queenstown.
- Safari of the Scenes - Glenorchy.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from Queenstown Airport to Hotel.
- BONUS 1 FREE night - Stay 3, Pay 2.
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Travel travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.