Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1609*
Brisbane from $1505*
Cairns from $1619*
Canberra from $1685*
Darwin from $1955*
Hobart from $1649*
Melbourne from $1495*
Perth from $1945*
Sydney from $1485*
Heritage Hotel Queenstown
The award-winning Heritage Queenstown offers breathtaking views of Lake Wakatipu and the spectacular Remarkables mountain range. Crafted of schist stone and native timbers, Heritage Queenstown perfectly captures the atmosphere of a European-style lodge. - Exceptional guest facilities include a gymnasium, sauna, spa and a heated swimming pool that allows the luxury of swimming indoors or out in the fresh alpine air. - Mackenzies, the hotel's restaurant and bar, is a relaxed yet sophisticated retreat in which to unwind after a day's activities or sightseeing. Intimate dining, complemented by glowing fires in winter, is contrasted by al fresco dining on expansive balconies in summer
Quad Bike Safari
Personalised quad-bike tours (4WD motorbike), exploring the trails on Queenstown Hill, boasting 360 degree views. Specialised KBC safety and weather proof clothing and equipment is provided, including full protection helmets, padded kevlar jackets and pants, gloves and goggles. Guides provide specific training in an established training area, to ensure all are capable of handling the bikes. This is followed by a guided tour on Queenstown Hill, following farm trails, with stops at excellent look out points for commentary and photo opportunities.
Skippers Road: Rarely does a journey enjoy so many different experiences. Astonishing landscapes; dramatic topography, and the history of human endurance with intriguing commentary by four-wheel-drive professionals in total command of their surroundings. Skippers Road is rated as one of the most scenic high roads in the world. The Skippers Road was hacked by hand through solid rock, by men consumed by the lure of gold. Hairpin switchbacks reveal every aspect of each indescribable view as well as the triumph of man's will over the elements, as Land Rovers power steadily through, taming the seemingly impassable terrain to the abandoned township of Skippers, deep in the back country.
- Return economy class airfare to Queenstown including prepaid taxes.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4.5-star Heritage Hotel Queenstown in a Deluxe Room.
- Quad Bike Safari.
- Skippers Canyon.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from Queenstown Airport to Hotel.
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Travel travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.