Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $2159*
Brisbane from $2165*
Cairns from $2295*
Canberra from $2359*
Darwin from $2509*
Hobart from $2339*
Melbourne from $2159*
Perth from $2155*
Sydney from $2169*
The Mirage Hotel and Casino
The Mirage is the original Vegas mega-resort, a AAA Four Diamond award-winner located at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip with an ever-evolving and always-revolutionary list of offerings and amenities. The Mirage is at the forefront of Strip excitement, energy and entertainment. Each room and suite is contemporary and impeccably outfitted. Simple lines and ergonomic design effortlessly encompass plush perks and pleasures. At BLT Burger, the vibe is casual but the food is gourmet, bringing a conoisseur's sensibility to meat, toppings and sides. California Pizza Kitchen serves classic pies loaded with designer toppings. Looking for something more, Cravings Buffet features eleven cooking stations while Carnegie Deli displays piled high pastrami and tons of turkey. Dine poolside at Paradise Cafe where light fare and fruity drinks will shade you from the sun. The Mirage is at the forefront of Strip excitement, energy and entertainment. Our remodeled suites are all that, and so much more with wet bars, upgraded bedding, personal fridges, and check-in features for VIP treatment. 1 OAK Nightclub is the embodiment of sophistication and world-class service. We've always got Aces up our sleeve in the infamous Aces of Comedy; series. Daniel Tosh is just one of the newest additions to our spotlight. Our backyard is one of the favourite places in Vegas. Tropical pools, lots of lounge chairs, music, company and cocktails. Take it easy in cabanas, sprawl on daybeds and stake your own exclusive space with private reserve lounges. Dine poolside at Paradise Cafe, where light fare and fruity drinks are available outdoors to our hotel guests.
Las Vegas City Explorer Pass.
Operated by Smart Destinations.
The Las Vegas Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 55% off retail prices on admission to the number of attractions purchased. Choose from a list of over 10 top attractions, and shows, including Big Bus Day Tour, Madame Tussands, Vegas Rockstar Club Tour, High Roller at The Linq, The Stratosphere, The Ultimate Variety Show at V Theatre, and more. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and take up to 30 days to use your pass.
Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour.
Operated by Airbridge Tours.
Each bus is equipped with an onboard restroom, airline style seating and foot rests to ensure the most comfortable tour to the Grand Canyon. Our coaches are also equipped with televisions. Travel in Luxury and Comfort Aboard one of our exclusive Double Deck Coaches. Your tour will begin with a photo stop of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, with enough time to enjoy the majesty of this engineering masterpiece, take some photos, then back on the road to the Grand Canyon. Your park admission and lunch is included on this tour so no need to worry about hidden fees or extra costs. We'll make two scenic stops on the Rim of the Grand Canyon as well as a stop for lunch at the Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitors Centre & IMAX theatre complex. Your Grand Canyon tour concludes with a comfortable drive back to Las Vegas so you can enjoy your night in Sin City. There are two additional options available: tour with IMAX Movie Theatre Tickets or tour with a Helicopter flight. Please note the IMAX & Helicopter cannot be combined.
- Return economy class airfare to Las Vegas including prepaid taxes.
- 4 nights accommodation at the 5-star The Mirage Hotel and Casino in a Run of House Room.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from Las Vegas Airport to Hotel.
- Las Vegas City Explorer Pass.
- Choose 3 attractions, to be used within 30 days.
- Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour.
- Complimentary wake-up service & pick from most major hotels on the strip and downtown area; Professional driver/guides will narrate throughout the tour; Photo stop of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge; Drive by the extinct volcano "Fortification Hill"; Exclusive stop at National Geographic Visitors centre with optional Imax Grand Canyon Discovery & Adventure movie; Visit the widest and deepest point at Grand Canyon's South rim (over 8400 ft.
- deep and 21 miles across); Lunch served at the National Geographic Visitor's Centre and IMAX theatre.
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Travel travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.