Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1935*
Brisbane from $1939*
Cairns from $2069*
Canberra from $2135*
Darwin from $2285*
Hobart from $2115*
Melbourne from $1935*
Perth from $1929*
Sydney from $1945*
Circus Circus Hotel and Casino
The Best Value on The Strip Centrally located and invitingly decorated, our 3,770 newly refreshed and remodeled rooms promise all the comfort and convenience you would expect from a Las Vegas hotel with all the round-the-clock excitement of a Las Vegas casino. They fly through the air with the greatest of ease... Awe and wonder are always just within your reach at Circus Circus. Experience the world's largest permanent circus, highlighting the centre stage of the Carnival Midway daily. Best of all, the amazement is FREE See performances starting at 11 a.m. daily. Newly remodeled and decorated in contemporary jewel and earth tones, the 15-story Casino Tower rooms are located directly above the casino. The 364 sq.ft. Casino Tower rooms are appointed with classic furnishings and include pillow-top mattresses, 40" flat panel plasma TV and Wi-Fi internet access. Guests may choose either a King or Double Queen beds.
Las Vegas City Explorer Pass.
Operated by Smart Destinations.
The Las Vegas Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 55% off retail prices on admission to the number of attractions purchased. Choose from a list of over 10 top attractions, and shows, including Big Bus Day Tour, Madame Tussands, Vegas Rockstar Club Tour, High Roller at The Linq, The Stratosphere, The Ultimate Variety Show at V Theatre, and more. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and take up to 30 days to use your pass.
Vegas Voyage Helicopter Tour.
Operated by Maverick Helicopter Tours.
Enjoy spectacular views over Red Rock Canyon, Mt Charleston, and the surrounding mountain ranges as you fly over the Las Vegas Strip in a state-of-the-art ECO-Star helicopter. Experience intimate views of the Strip's resorts, exclusive golf courses, and world-famous pools. In the distance, get birds-eye views of Nellis Air Force Base, Las Vegas Motor Speedway and Downtown Las Vegas aboard this 12-15 minute ECO-Star helicopter flight. Prior to your departure from the Las Vegas terminal, you will be served champagne to toast your city flight where you will experience breathtaking views from inside the ECO-Star helicopter, the 'limousine of the sky'.
- Return economy class airfare to Las Vegas including prepaid taxes.
- 4 nights accommodation at the 3-star Circus Circus Hotel and Casino in a Run of House Room.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from Las Vegas Airport to Hotel.
- Las Vegas City Explorer Pass.
- Choose 3 attractions, to be used within 30 days.
- Vegas Voyage Helicopter Tour.
- Helicopter flight & Pick-up/drop-off at Strip and downtown Las Vegas hotels.
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Travel travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.