Adelaide from $1549*
Brisbane from $1609*
Cairns from $1665*
Canberra from $1739*
Darwin from $1435*
Gold Coast from $1499*
Hobart from $1859*
Melbourne from $1475*
Perth from $1489*
Sydney from $1569*
Cordis Hong Kong At Langham Place
Five-star hotel, Cordis, Hong Kong at Langham Place is located in the heart of Hong Kong, surrounded by authentic sights, sounds and market shopping. The 664-room upscale hotel connects you to the Langham Place shopping mall and the MTR station. Each room has been enhanced and is equipped with wireless internet access, handy smartphone, LED Smart TV and more for you to discover, amidst genuine heartfelt service. The soul-soothing Traditional Chinese Medicine-inspired Chuan Spa features over 60 treatments and stellar dining ranging from Michelin-starred contemporary Cantonese restaurant, Ming Court, to modern European restaurant and bar, Alibi and The Backyard outdoor cocktail deck, are available for you to enjoy. To elevate your stay, the spacious Club Lounge showcases a sophisticated new look in tones of vanilla and pine, after a stylish design upgrade. Sitting 36 floors above the cityscape, the expanded Club Lounge offers premium privileges and services for the jetset.
Big Bus (24 hours premium tour).
Choice of Red, Blue or Green tour route Free return ticket for Star Ferry Free return ticket for Peak Tramway Free Sampan ride ticket Sky Terrace 428 Admission 24 Hours ticket validity Hop-on and hop-off at any stops Personal audio commentary in a choice of 10 languages Free earphones
Symphony of Lights Harbour Cruise.
A Symphony of Lights" has been awarded the world's "Largest Permanent Light and Sound Show" by Guinness World Records. This nightly spectacle combines interactive lights of 33 key buildings on both Hong Kong Island and Kowloon with musical effects to showcase the vibrancy and glamorous night vista of Victoria Harbour. Board the authentic Chinese sightseeing cruise boat as she sails around the Victoria Harbour, one of the world's most impressive natural harbours. At night time, the spectacular Hong Kong's skyline on both side of the harbour will fire your imagination as the dazzling neon cityscape emerges. The cruise clematises as the Symphony of Lights show brightens up the skyline with spectacular display of laser beams bouncing off skyscrapers from both sides of the harbour every night from 8:00pm-8:20pm. The synchronized 20-minute display to music and commentary that depicts the growth of Hong Kong from a sleepy fishing village to dynamic world city it is today. Enjoy uninterrupted view of the dazzling show with unlimited drinks onboard for an unforgettable Hong Kong by Night.
- Return economy class airfare to Kowloon including prepaid taxes.
- 4 nights accommodation at the 5-star Cordis Hong Kong At Langham Place in a Superior Room.
- Complimentary Mongkok Market Tour takes in the electric lights, flavours, aromas and bustle of market shopping in mongkok, Hong Kong.
- Complimentary use of Handy smartphone.
- Big Bus (24 hours premium tour).
- Symphony of Lights Harbour Cruise.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers Hong Kong Airport to Hotel.
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 6 April 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Travel travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.