Adelaide from $1445*
Brisbane from $1499*
Cairns from $1559*
Canberra from $1635*
Darwin from $1325*
Gold Coast from $1389*
Hobart from $1755*
Melbourne from $1369*
Perth from $1379*
Sydney from $1465*
Harbour Plaza North Point
Experience the real comfort in exquisite ambience and fresh meaning of superb "Lifestyle is the city". Harbour Plaza North Point is located in between the bustling Causeway Bay and Quarry Bay. It is just one-minute walking distance to MTR Quarry Bay Station (Exit C), ten minutes away from Causeway Bay - shopping district, five minutes from commercial hub Taikoo Place and Cityplaza shopping centre. Harbour Plaza North Point has 669 tastefully designed rooms and serviced suites. It also houses myriad facilities including 25-metre outdoor swimming pool, well-equipped fitness centre with sauna, solarium, massage and complimentary shuttle bus service to Taikoo Place, Taikoo Shing, Causeway Bay, Airport Express Hong Kong Station. The in-room facilities also include in-room Broadband or Wi-Fi Internet connection, 24-hour satellite and cable TV channels and fully stocked mini bar to cater or different guests needs.
Hong Kong Island Tour
Whether you're looking for a restful retreat, spectacular sightseeing, cultural immersion, shopping spree or fabulous foods........... Hong Kong has it all. Victoria Peak, Repulse Bay, Stanley Market, Aberdeen Fishing Village and a Factory Visit.
Local Life: Street Food Tour
Set off on this half day tour in Wan Chai, where you'll find a mix of tradition and modernity unique to Hong Kong living. See where many locals get their groceries and get a glimpse of life in this metropolis. Admire the historical Blue House, so named for its distinctive colouring. Next, sink your teeth into the ultimate street side sweet, puffy egg waffles, before enjoying a cup of "milk tea" at a Hong Kong style cafe.
Hop on a double-decker tram, which has been running across the island for over a century, en route to Causeway bay. There, taste salty and savoury clay pot rice, as the rice crisps around the bottom of the pot, teeming with meat and topped with fresh green onion. Next, snack on some youzha gui, or deep-fried sticks. Grab a stool at a dai pai dong, or a local pop up stall with everything from wok-kissed seafood to fried rice for your last stop.BIG BUS (24 HOURS PREMIUM TOUR) Choice of Red, Blue or Green tour route Free return ticket for Star Ferry Free return ticket for Peak Tramway Free Sampan ride ticket Sky Terrace 428 Admission 24 Hours ticket validity Hop-on and hop-off at any stops Personal audio commentary in a choice of 10 languages Free earphones
- Return economy class airfare to Hong Kong including prepaid taxes.
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4-star Harbour Plaza North Point in a Superior City View Room.
- 1 x High Tea set for 2 person per room per stay.
- Hong Kong Island Tour.
- Local Life: Street Food Tour Return seat in vehicle transfers Airport to Hotel.
- BONUS 1 FREE night - Stay 4, Pay 3.
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 6 April 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Travel travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.