Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1515*
Brisbane from $1435*
Cairns from $1595*
Canberra from $1579*
Darwin from $1175*
Gold Coast from $1245*
Hobart from $1365*
Melbourne from $1295*
Perth from $1135*
Sydney from $1289*
Sofitel Saigon Plaza
Vietnam's vibrant Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC), still often called Saigon, is an electric destination, a thriving metropolis bursting with energy. Retreat to the serenity of a Saigon luxury hotel in a quiet enclave just steps from the buzzing city centre. Sofitel Saigon Plaza is located on peaceful tree-lined Le Duan Boulevard just a moment from the city, commercial centre with its fabulous shopping dining and landmark attractions like Notre Dame Cathedral and Reunification Palace. Experience the French art de vivre the best of Ho Chi Minh City and gracious 5-star hotel service at Sofitel Saigon Plaza.
Bonsai Dinner Cruise.
Glide along the Saigon River on-board a beautifully restored rice barge from the Mekong Delta. Originally used to ferry goods to and from floating markets, today the Lady Hau offers a unique dining experience. This 3 hour dinner cruise is the perfect way to finish a hectic day in the city and enjoy the unique flavours of Vietnamese cuisine at its best.
Cu Chi Tunnels By Saigon River With Lunch.
Travel by speedboat from Ho Chi Minh City to the Cu Chi Tunnels, an underground city for Viet Cong soldiers during the Vietnam War. Cruise the Saigon River, taking in the scenery and river life as you leave the bustling city behind. In the tunnels, discover how the Viet Cong survived underground and see various man traps, bomb craters and other remnants of war. Then visit a farm and taste an unusual local specialty - cricket
- Return economy class airfare to Ho Chi Minh City including prepaid taxes.
- 4 nights accommodation at the 5-star Sofitel Saigon Plaza in a Superior Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- Wi-Fi up to 2 Mbps.
- Welcome Drink.
- One way shuttle bus from the hotel to central market.
- Return private vehicle transfers Ho Chi Minh City Airport to Hotel.
- BONUS 1 FREE night - Stay 4, Pay 3.
- Bonsai Dinner Cruise.
- Cu Chi Tunnels By Saigon River With Lunch.
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 March 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- [ADD IN EXTRA TOUR RESTRICTIONS/FAMILY RESTRICTIONS].
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Travel travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.