Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1469*
Brisbane from $1389*
Cairns from $1545*
Canberra from $1529*
Darwin from $1125*
Gold Coast from $1195*
Hobart from $1315*
Melbourne from $1245*
Perth from $1085*
Sydney from $1239*
Saigon Prince Hotel
Located in the heart of vibrant Ho Chi Minh City, the Saigon Prince Hotel is a boutique hotel offering a refined and relaxing environment for business and leisure travellers alike.
Saigon Street Eats.
Eat like the locals do in Ho Chi Minh City on a 2.5-hour walking tour with an in-the-know guide. Sample culinary delights that have made Southern Vietnamese cuisine famous, from 'banh mi' sandwiches to popular rice dishes - enough for dinner and dessert. Taste Saigonese coffee, beer and street food from local vendors as you explore markets and cafes while the sun goes down.
Saigon Cooking Class.
Understanding the food is a great way to experience the culture of this fascinating country. Vietnamese food is healthy, simple to cook and delicious. This half day tour gives you a hands-on lesson on how to shop for and cook authentic Vietnamese cuisine. The class is held in one of the best cookery centre in Ho Chi Minh City - it is a culinary institution amongst locals, travellers and expatriates alike.
- Return economy class airfare to Ho Chi Minh City including prepaid taxes.
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4-star Saigon Prince Hotel in a Deluxe Room.
- Breakfast daily.
- Saigon Street Eats.
- Saigon Cooking Class Return private vehicle transfers Ho Chi Minh City Airport to Hotel.
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 March 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- [ADD IN EXTRA TOUR RESTRICTIONS/FAMILY RESTRICTIONS].
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Travel travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.