Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1135*
Brisbane from $1085*
Cairns from $1145*
Canberra from $1229*
Darwin from $1425*
Hobart from $1369*
Melbourne from $1055*
Perth from $1409*
Sydney from $1069*
Peppers Clearwater Resort
Peppers Clearwater Resort Christchurch is a stunning waterfront resort set within beautiful grounds. The Hotel is located just a 15 minute drive from the beautiful city of Christchurch. The elegant accommodation is positioned around the clear shimmering lakes and water ways from which Peppers Clearwater Resort gets its name As the perfect place to relax and unwind, Peppers Clearwater Resort Christchurch offers something for everyone 18-hole championship golf course is home to the New Zealand PGA. Fly-fishing, tennis, sports field, cycling or strolling the extensive walking trails are just some of the pleasant pastimes you'll enjoy.
Christchurch's Must See Three
The tour visits three of Christchurch's top attractions. First stop is the International Antarctic Centre, a winner of the New Zealand tourism boards award for 'Best visitor attraction'. The centre recreates the atmosphere of Antarctica providing an interactive experience of Southern Continent. The tour then moves on to Willowbank Wildlife Reserve contains a large variety of birds and animal life both native and introduced. You will view the kiwis in its natural habitat and can feed and pat the animals through the reserve. Following Willowbank the tour heads to the Air Force Museum at Wigram, New Zealand's original Air Force base. The attraction has 28 fully restored aircrafts together with newly refurbished static and interactive displays that dramatically enhance the visitors experience.
Take an idyllic road trip and tour the flavours of Waipara Valley's North Canterbury Wine Trail. The Waipara Valley is one of New Zealand's finest wine regions. Commercial grape growing began in 1982, Pinot Noir, Riesling, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc dominate, but other varieties are also grown. The Valleys unique microclimate and well-drained soils are well suited for premium grape production. Snuggled in the lee of the Teviotdale hills and open to the warming northwest winds, but protected from cool easterly winds. This tour explores four of North Canterbury's boutique vineyards, Waipara Hills, Graystone, Pegasus Bay and Waipara Springs all producing a fine selection of both white and red wines. All located in the Waipara area, well known for its warm dry climate and limestone rich soils, both ideal for quality wine production. (Should any of the above named wineries be unavailable on the day of the tour, an alternative winery in the Waipara area will be included).
- Return economy class airfare to Christchurch including prepaid taxes.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4.5-star Peppers Clearwater Resort in a Quay Room.
- Christchurch's Must See Three.
- Wine Trail.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from Christchurch Airport to Hotel.
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 May 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Travel travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.