Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1049*
Brisbane from $969*
Cairns from $1059*
Canberra from $1145*
Darwin from $1335*
Hobart from $1285*
Melbourne from $965*
Perth from $1319*
Sydney from $979*
Breakfree on Cashel
If you're looking for a modern hotel in the centre of Christchurch in New Zealand's South Island, you'll find BreakFree on Cashel the ideal place to stay. Offering all of the facilities that you would expect in a modern hotel, BreakFree on Cashel is ideally located in the Christchurch CBD so you can walk to many of the city's sights and retreat back to your cosy hotel room after a busy day exploring the area. BreakFree on Cashel features several pod style rooms which include the latest amenities such as wireless internet (WiFi) with the first 30 minutes free (fee applies thereafter), in room movies, LCD smart TV with paid digital channels (Sky TV), along with a fridge, bathroom with shower. Fresh and modern, with eclectic features that set this hotel apart, BreakFree on Cashel's interiors have sleek and stylish surfaces, which speak of the innovative nature of Christchurch. BreakFree on Cashel is located within walking distance of many attractions, along with restaurants, cafes, bars and shops. The 'Container City' (Re:START Mall) is just 500 metres from the hotel. The property features an on-site restaurant and bar, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner (sample menus for lunch and dinner are being finalised).
Christchurch's Must See Three
The tour visits three of Christchurch's top attractions. First stop is the International Antarctic Centre, a winner of the New Zealand tourism boards award for 'Best visitor attraction'. The centre recreates the atmosphere of Antarctica providing an interactive experience of Southern Continent. The tour then moves on to Willowbank Wildlife Reserve contains a large variety of birds and animal life both native and introduced. You will view the kiwis in its natural habitat and can feed and pat the animals through the reserve. Following Willowbank the tour heads to the Air Force Museum at Wigram, New Zealand's original Air Force base. The attraction has 28 fully restored aircrafts together with newly refurbished static and interactive displays that dramatically enhance the visitors experience.
City Sights Morning Tour
The tour commences by covering the central city highlights including the botanical gardens, Museum and Art Centre, the Avon river, Bridge of Remembrance, the cities new pop up container mall and many other CBD highlights. Please note that the tour of the CBD can change daily due to road closures and new areas re-opening. On leaving the inner city, the tour travels to Mona Vale a historic homestead and gardens. Up to the Sign of the Takahe, an historic building providing spectacular views over the city, Canterbury Plains and the Southern Alps, then over the Port Hills to the Port of Lyttelton, through the harbour tunnel to the seaside suburb of Sumner and cave rock before returning to the central city where the tour will conclude.
- Return economy class airfare to Christchurch including prepaid taxes.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 3-star BreakFree on Cashel in a City Urban King.
- Christchurch's Must See Three.
- City Sights Morning Tour.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from Christchurch Airport to Hotel.
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 May 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Travel travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.