Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1299*
Brisbane from $1239*
Cairns from $1345*
Canberra from $1419*
Darwin from $1619*
Hobart from $1399*
Melbourne from $1235*
Perth from $1609*
Sydney from $1165*
Situated in the heart of Auckland's CBD, this renowned 5-star hotel is just a few minutes walk from the lively Viaduct Harbour restaurant precinct, Vector Arena and city theatres. From the moment guests enter their rooms they're surrounded by a sense of charm and sophistication. There is a choice of restaurants and the recreation centre is complete with state-of-the-art gym, indoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool spa and sauna. The rooms now have new wall coverings, carpets, blinds and curtains, upgraded bathrooms, plush new King sized beds - with crisp luxurious linens and bespoke furniture throughout. New 40" wall mounted LED televisions with the latest IP-based interactive technology, green technology for energy efficiency, smart sensor lighting and smart phone connectivity and complimentary WiFi internet - uncapped for up to 3 devices. Featuring the best Auckland buffet breakfast in town, great lunch and dinner sharing plate menu, Stamford Plaza's lobby restaurant, Knights On Albert, is open from early morning until late in the evening. Elegant and theatrical, Kabuki Teppanyaki Restaurant is one of the best Japanese Restaurants in New Zealand. The spectacular Teppan style combines the very best of New Zealand produce with the plated elegance of Japanese cuisine. Grasshopper Restaurant Auckland is the result of many years of creating a new bench mark in Thai cooking making it truly tried and tested The Knights Lobby Bar is a stylish place to meet friends in the heart of Auckland.
Pride of Auckland Dinner Cruise
A dinner cruise with tasty New Zealand fare including some traditional Kiwi favourites. One of the best times of the day to experience Auckland's magnificent harbour. Enjoy great sailing and as the sun sets, watch the fairytale lights of this photogenic city come alive. Your experienced crew will explain Auckland's unique sights and those wishing to participate in the sailing can do so. Choose from a set menu at time of booking which will be served by the crew during the dinner stop at a sheltered mooring.
Travel to the Arataki Centre perched high in the Waitakere Ranges where the sweeping decks give breath-taking panoramic views from the Tasman Sea to the Pacific Ocean. Absorb the local history before heading further west to experience the power of the wild and rugged west coast. Feel the black sand beneath your feet as you stroll along some of the most awe-inspiring beaches the world has to offer. With our knowledgeable and experienced guides your eco-tour continues on to the lush rainforest where you hear native birdsong as you walk the easy bush tracks amongst New Zealand's famous kauri trees and giant tree ferns.
- Return economy class airfare to Auckland including prepaid taxes.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 5-star Stamford Plaza in a Superior Room.
- Complimentary uncapped Wi-Fi for up to 3 devices.
- Pride of Auckland Dinner Cruise.
- Wilderness Experience.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from Auckland Airport to Hotel.
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 August 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Travel travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.