Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1349*
Brisbane from $1275*
Cairns from $1345*
Canberra from $1469*
Darwin from $1715*
Hobart from $1415*
Melbourne from $1265*
Perth from $1675*
Sydney from $1279*
Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
Inspired by New Zealand's landscape and culture and boasting panoramic views of Waitemata Harbour, this beautifully designed hotel is a true landmark destination. Located on the busy waterfront, in the Viaduct area, the U-shaped hotel sits out over the water and is decorated in a striking modernist style. The hotel offers 104 chic yet luxurious bedrooms and suites. All feature private balconies, floor to ceiling windows and oversized bathrooms with separate rain showers and deep soaking bathtubs. Every guest room also offers Sofitel's famous "MyBed", and the luxury of a personal espresso machine. LCD televisions and BOSE sound systems entertain in all rooms.
Auckland City Revealed Tour
Experience the best sights of Auckland City in the morning. Auckland is set on 52 dormant volcanic cones and between two harbours, the sparkling Waitemata and the brooding Manukau. Known as the City of Sails, its New Zealand's largest and busiest city. The morning tour is a journey of discovery designed to explore the history and sights as well as see how Aucklanders live and play.
Travel up Queen Street, through Auckland's central business district, past the Auckland University and through the inner city park, known as the Domain. Continue on through the picturesque suburb of Ponsonby, with its historic buildings before heading over the Harbour Bridge to Auckland's North Shore. Stroll on one of our beautiful white sand beaches where there is time for a coffee before continuing up to the summit of Mt Victoria with its stunning panoramic views of Auckland City and historic Devonport.
Travel back over the Harbour Bridge to Westhaven Marina, one of the largest marinas in the Southern Hemisphere before continuing on to the Viaduct Harbour home of the 2000 and 2003 Americas Cup.
Taste of Kumeu Wine Lunch
The wineries of Kumeu date back to the 1930s when wine families of Croation origin established winemaking in the area. These families are still living and working in the area today, making some of New Zealand's most renowned wines. These vineyards contrast with the spectacular coastal scenery of the area. Your first tasting is at award winning Soljans Vineyard. By skilfully marrying traditional with modern techniques, they produce stylish, richly flavoured wines. Enjoy lunch at Soljans Winery restaurant which has been built with sunshine in mind and serves Mediterranean-Style food with a New Zealand twist, showcasing fresh and seasonal produce from around the region. Next to tempt the taste buds is Matua Valley Wines, who offer an extensive range of wines for every unique taste and occasion. Next you visit one of the regions special places where you have the chance to see one of the worlds largest seabirds in their natural environment. Your journey takes you to one of the few mainland gannet nesting sites in the world situated on the cliff-tops overlooking the Tasmanian Sea. Here you get a close up of gannet behaviour without disturbing their environment. The Views extend for miles along the wild, black, iron sand beach of Muriwai. Your final tasting is at West Brook Winery. The West Brook cellar door looks across an idyllic duck pond and terraced picnic area to row after row of vines. The wines reflect true varietal character and their unique regional origins.
- Return economy class airfare to Auckland including prepaid taxes.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 5-star Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour in a Superior Room.
- Auckland City Revealed.
- Taste of Kumeu Wine Lunch.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from Auckland Airport to Hotel.
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 May 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Travel travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.