Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1099*
Brisbane from $1039*
Cairns from $1145*
Canberra from $1215*
Darwin from $1415*
Hobart from $1199*
Melbourne from $1035*
Perth from $1405*
Sydney from $965*
The Auckland City Hotel
The Auckland City Hotel is ideally located at 157 Hobson Street - in the heart of Auckland's entertainment and business district with easy access to motorways. Only five minute's walk to the Sky Tower, Aotea Square, Civic Theatre and Queen Street, the Auckland City Hotel offers convenient, environmentally friendly accommodation for business and leisure travellers alike. In 1912, the year of the Titanic, was when the lobby and entrance of the Auckland City Hotel - Hobson St was originally erected. The hotel has retained the character and charm of its past enhanced with a new building housing 138 rooms with contemporary decor and modern conveniences. Enjoy a meal at The Mustard Seed Malaysian Cafe & Restaurant, renew with a read of the Word for Today in our rooms or relax with a workout at our offsite gym and swimming pool, the Auckland City Hotel is called to serve more than just your accommodation needs.
Taste of Waiheke Tour
On arrival at the island you will be greeted by your tour driver and taken first to Stonyridge Vineyard for a tour and tastings plus a scrumptious light lunch. You will then depart for the award winning Rangihoua Estate for some olive tasting, followed by a stop at Wild on Waiheke or Casita Miro (depending on departure date). The tour concludes with tastings at the beautiful Mudbrick Vineyard whilst enjoying stunning views over the Hauraki Gulf. On conclusion of the tour, take advantage of the complimentary All Day Bus Pass allowing you to discover the island further on scheduled public bus services.
Auckland City Revealed
Experience the best sights of Auckland City in the morning. Auckland is set on 53 dormant volcanic cones and between 2 harbours, the sparkling Waitemata and the brooding Manukau. Known as the City of Sails, it's New Zealand's largest and busiest city. The morning tour is a journey of discovery designed to explore the history and sights as well as see how Aucklander's live and play. Travel up Queen Street, through Auckland's central business district, past the Auckland University and through the inner city park, known as the Domain. Continue on through the picturesque suburb of Ponsonby, with its historic buildings before heading over the Harbour Bridge to Auckland's North Shore. Stroll on one of our beautiful white sand beaches where there is time for a coffee before continuing up to the summit of Mt Victoria with its stunning panoramic views of Auckland City and historic Devonport. Travel back over the Harbour Bridge past Westhaven Marina, one of the largest marinas in the Southern Hemisphere before continuing on to the Viaduct Harbour, home of the 2000 and 2003 America's Cup.
- Return economy class airfare to Auckland including prepaid taxes.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star Auckland City Hotel in a Studio King.
- Taste of Waiheke Tour.
- Auckland City Revealed.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from Auckland Airport to Hotel.
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 August 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Important Notice: The following information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. My Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a My Adventure Travel travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, availability and other terms and conditions which may apply.